Re: [ihc] IH v8 swap into I6 scout

John-
I had a Scout II frame that had a six cylinder in it, and I have several V8
Scout II's. The mounts aren't anything similar to each other, and I don't
think the placement is even close. You'd have to take a set of V8 mounts and
weld them on the frame in the proper position to do it 'right'. BTW, welcome
back to Indiana- if you need a set of V8 mounts let me know, I have a couple
of parts trucks that I am going to be tearing into here shortly and I can
torch a set off for you if need be.
Dennis

>Has anyone done a v8 swap into a six cylinder >scout?  Can the factory center
>positioned engine mounts be used?  Any input >would be appreciated.

Thanks
John