[ihc] More IHC Reflections - Flare kit on eBay

Hi,

Recently, in the past week or so, someone posted a message about an IHC
Flare/Reflector Kit.  I just kind of skimmed it.  Moments ago I was on eBay,
and saw this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=42606&item
=2437341823

Maybe similar, if not identical? Sorry if someone has already pointed this
out - I'm behind on my digest reading, too!

In other news:  I'm looking for a rear T-handle for a '77 Scout II, but
struck out.  I've missed the last couple of T-handles I've seen on eBay. I
may just give up and get one from Howard (as I probably should have done
months ago! ;-)).

I hope I can make it to the Southwest Scouts meeting on Saturday, but
getting some 'cross signals' from the War Department on conflicting plans,
etc. We'll see...

--Pete

     .===============.
   ||( )| | | | | |( )||	Binder AT pferris DOT com
   | ----------------- |	'77 Scout II, 304, a/t, p/s, etc.
  [/\_@@ ==== ==== @@_/\]	More 'stock' than 'not'!
http://www.pferris.com/Binder_Pix/Binder_Pix.php
  [/</]   \_/       [\>\]	http://www.pferris.com/scout