[ihc] Upcoming Tech Session in Oregon & Washington

The following announcement will only interest/affect people that have the
V-400 motor in their IH truck, TravelAll, or Scout II.  (And yes, I know
the Scout II did not come stock with the V-400.)

For those that are interested in attending, my AMC club (RamRods NW
Chapter of AMO) will be holding a tech session at our next club meeting
in Vancouver, Washington.  This session will detail proper ways to modify
your oiling system in your AMC V8.  While we will not be covering the
6-cylinder motors, some of the things he will cover are pertinent to
those motors.  The fellow who is doing this is one of our members (club
president and longtime AMCer and racer) will have block cutaways,
different oil pans and oil pump adaptors, and a number of other oiling
system components to show you.  If you are contemplating doing any engine
work, or having your motor rebuilder start a project, this is a must-see
event.  It does not cost anything but your time and enthusiasm, and you
do not have to be a member of our club to attend.  (Although we would
like it if you would drive your IHC product if you can!)  Unfortunately,
I will in all likelyhood be elk hunting, so I will not be there, but if
you would like to go, let me know, and I will give you the address and
phone number of some folks who will be there.  The date will be November
1, which is on a Saturday.  The time is about 6:30 PM, but if you come
late or early, that is no biggie.  We usually let out between 9:00 and
11:00, but again you may leave early if you want.  This is also a great
way to meet other Jeep and AMC owners in the area who you can call if you
need any parts in the future.  Let me know if you are interested.

-Colin Rush

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!