Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 21:05:52 -0500
From: "Peter Ferris" <binder@domain.elided>
Subject: [ihc] More IHC Reflections - Flare kit on eBay

Hi,

Recently, in the past week or so, someone posted a message about an IHC
Flare/Reflector Kit.  I just kind of skimmed it.  Moments ago I was on
eBay,
and saw this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=42606&i
tem
=2437341823

Maybe similar, if not identical? Sorry if someone has already pointed
this
out - I'm behind on my digest reading, too!

In other news:  I'm looking for a rear T-handle for a '77 Scout II, but
struck out.  I've missed the last couple of T-handles I've seen on eBay.
may just give up and get one from Howard (as I probably should have done
months ago! ;-)).

I hope I can make it to the Southwest Scouts meeting on Saturday, but
getting some 'cross signals' from the War Department on conflicting
plans,
etc. We'll see...

- --Pete

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!