Re: Thought on Holley 2300

The total cost was $96.16 on a Schucks/Kragen business account. They show up
on Schucks.com for $113.29 to the general public. When I was looking for
another 2245 everything was in the $200 range and the 2210 was about the
same. My local carb shop was willing to rebuild the 2245 I had for $165 but
would not warranty the carb because they are "complete garbage carbs" "among
the worst two barrel carbs Holley ever built". Everyone has told me for
years that the 2300 is a better carb and they still manufacture it so it
must not be too bad. Really odd that is cost half what the problematic carbs
do. I'll keep you posted on the conversion.
Thanks,
~Ryan

> To bolt it on, I've been told you need one with a side hung float bowl.
The