Re: Cabin Temps

> Lift it, more airflow underneath.

But that'll increase drag, ruining the great aerodynamics.. :D

I've actually considered building an air-dam for the front.. :D

Neat idea on the under-airflow improving cooling though.. hmmm..

> People don't believe me that I could not get underneath my pickup without
> the help of a jack before.  Granted I wear size 7 1/2 hats , but I think I
> ought to be able to fit my head underneath the frame on anything that

That's about my hat size (7 3/8?).. and *I* can slide under my IFS 2wd
Travelette.. though I admit there's not a lot of room to maneuver, and I'm
itching to lift it and use a creeper.