Wheel Alignment question

I'm looking for some general knowledge here.  I got my Scout fixed from
the tie rod mishap, but the alignment is wrong.  I brought it to the
tire place for an alignment, and they told me they couldn't do it.  (I
later found out that they could do the toe-in, which is all I was
worried about -- after all, it was a tie rod problem I had.)

Anyways, they said that the camber and caster were screwed up, but they
didn't have the right tool to adjust it.  Near as I can tell from
reading up on this stuff, you can't really adjust camber or caster.
Well, you CAN, but it's extremely expensive and a real pain in the butt.

The proper caster angle is probably showing up on their computer as 0
degrees.  As I understand it, 2 degress is about ideal, with 2-4 degress
being OK.  I'm taking a shot in the dark here: camber is, ideally, zero?

When the tie rod fell out of on the left side, I suppose it's possible
something got twisted screwing up one of these measurements.  But, I
kind of doubt it since I was (fortunately) going so slow.  Under 5MPH,
as it happened less than 10 feet from a stop sign.

Any help verifying the proper numbers would be much appreciated.  There
is a place in the next town over that might be able to adjust camber and
caster, but it's a 30+ minute drive each way in a vehicle that can hit
the 75MPH limit on the interstate.  I'm not sure if my Scout can handle
that speed.  Oh, yeah.  If it makes a difference, it's a 2WD RHD Scout.

Thanks,

Dave