Re: Cabin Temps

Lift it, more airflow underneath.

People don't believe me that I could not get underneath my pickup without
the help of a jack before.  Granted I wear size 7 1/2 hats , but I think I
ought to be able to fit my head underneath the frame on anything that calls
itself a pickup.  Now I can even use a creeper and roll right from one side
to the other without danger of hitting anything.  Front to back is not
do-able yet, I need taller tires and a slimmer waist for that.

My solutions to many things are very simple,   Too hot, lift it.  Gearing
too low, buy bigger tires.  Too much wheelbase (breakover angle), lift it
and get bigger tires.  Gearing too high, get a bigger motor.

This weekend will be my pickup's inaugural run pulling a gooseneck trailer.
Just a stock trailer moving my brother, I wish it was a flatbed hauling more
IHs home.  Should be a fun trip though.

Lift it!!

Edward J Sohm
Battle Creek, IA
'71 800B
'74 200 Travelette Camper Special (converted to 4X4) did I mention it is a
show winner?
+ 10 or 12 more