another IH roared to life

Hey guys & gals,
Dad & I went to the farm today. After putting a new
fuel bowl & petcock assembly on our M, we got it it
running. Sure was good to here it run. I bet it's been
8-10 years since it last ran. Started after about 3
revolutions. Took a minute for the generator to start
charging though. Man I tell ya, that Powerstroke is
the best thing for starting those old tractors with
crummy 6volt batteries. So it runs, now what? Well, we
got out the Quick Air and started to fill a flat rear
tire. Much to our dismay, there's a decent hole in the
tire & tube. Could hear the air leak over the
compressor & the diesel. So now it's time to get some
tires put on it. Once that the M is out, we can pull
out the old A-C combine & let the neighbor haul it off
making more room for more farmalls & cub cadets. :D

Mark