RE: Trailer scare

## >> If it had been at night you could have spotted owls in the
## >> tops of the
## >> trees with your head lights.

if it had been at night, i think i'd have had a heart attack seeing actual
proof of just how high that front end really was, rather than just guessing
like i was doing that day.  geesh, not something i want to repeat.  back
then i didn't know any better.  now that i do...  no thanks.

## >> It just occurred to me that one could, if one wanted to, adjust the
## >> equalizer hitch by bringing the head light beams back down to normal
## >> height.  Would work great and think of the comments youd get
## >> from the
## >> rubberneckers. <g>

see, now i'm gonna have to get the B122 fixed, borrow a nice heavy trailer,
weld a proper receiver under the bumper (after cutting off the enormous
drop-hitch welded there now), get an equalizer hitch, wait till dark, flip
on the lights, and load it up.  just so i can try this trick at home.  oh,
and round up about a dozen "innocent bystanders" to rubberneck at it for me.
+)

boy, is that just a wee bit complicated for no better purpose than to get
people to rubberneck, or what?  i have way too much free time on my hands.

--Mac

Wassail!

Krystof "Mac" MacBryghde
TyrGothi