Re: Trailer scare

On Saturday, June 28, 2003, at 05:11  PM, Mac @ TRIAD wrote:

 it lifted the front of the Dodge up probably
three inches along with the significant squat on the rear end.  and
then
going down the road the front wheels did not have enough weight for
good
traction and control, the truck yawed all over the place.  that was
pretty
scary too.  lemme tellya, anytime we hit bumps i would have sworn the
front
of the Dodge actually left the ground.  might have been my
imagination, but
that's what it felt like.
Mac,

If it had been at night you could have spotted owls in the tops of the
trees with your head lights.

It just occurred to me that one could, if one wanted to, adjust the
equalizer hitch by bringing the head light beams back down to normal
height.  Would work great and think of the comments youd get from the
rubberneckers. <g>

John Hofstetter