Scouts on TV

---Has anyone else spotted the yellow Scout II on the show Real TV? Was an
episode about the tornado that levelled Spencer, SD. They had footage of the
tornado and the aftermath. Yellow Scout II parked out front of a steel
garage... looked to be a welding shop. FWIW, there is a page I found with
info on that F4 http://www.spc.noaa.gov/misc/spencer/index.html

---...and the Scout in the video by Avril Levigne called Complicated. My
oldest boy downloaded the beginning of the video. Sure enough, it was a
Scout II, had some damage to the pass side fender around the headlight...
lol, is that a normal place for dings on a Scout II? Every one I have had so
far has had a dent there.

---Thank you,
-T.R.E.Jr.
-`73 Scout II (StoneThrower)
-`51 Farmall H (Heinz)
-`49 IH fridge (presently unnamed and in need of a compressor)
-`49 Plymouth Special Deluxe 4-door Sedan (Papapalooza)