Ryan's lights

Ryan,
      The circuit board is perfectly repairable in almost any state.
(yeah, the 50, but I mean good/bad/ugly).
Anyway, make sure you solder the pins to the board, where the connector
goes, often they fail at this junction because they were poorly (weakly)
swaged 30 years ago.  Following that, repair any cracks in the board with
JB weld, then make sure to jump the cracks in the copper by soldering a
piece of paperclip over the crack (solder alone works, but is not
structural).  New bulb sockets and it should work fine.  Keep in mind that
in order for solder to adhere/bond to the copper, you must first clean off
the light coating of enamel that coats it.

      From my recollection (All of my Scouts have been working well for
years -knock on skull) so this is from memory, but I believe there is a
bulb that is clipped into the back of the dash panel that lights those
indicators for throttle, lighter, 4 wheel (if you had the 2speed pull
knob), etc.  If you're only speaking of the FRT AXLE ENGAGED light, in the
spedo, then it's simply a bulb and possibly a socket, then you're on your
way!

Good luck,

JoelB