Re: Travelall - it lives

but I also need to get my dash
> lights back on-line.. driving at night with DARKNESS in front of you is a
> little spooky.

Tom-

First off, Congratulations!!!  I know that feeling of getting this huge,
unmovable mass and getting it to move under its own power!  Quite
exhilerating!!!
Secondly, what are you, some kind of girly-man or something?  I can't
remember the last time I had dash lights!!!  I didn't think IH's came
with dash lights!!!  I thought that was one of them there
dealer-installed options, and since I'm a purist-like Howard, I really
don't even consider them to be factory original equipment!!!  I refuse
all of that aftermarket froo-froo stuff!  Besides, makes it a lot easier
to watch the stars while driving down the road at night-none of that
over-powered light to rob your eyes of the ability to make out the milky
way!

> Oh yeah, I climbed in and stuffed my foot through the floor.  Hmmmm..

And what is wrong with this?  Once again, have you ever had an IH
before?  This IS a factory original option-the "Flintstone" brake
package.  Much more effective than them fancy drums and discs!  This
system never gets air in it, the booster never goes out, and the only
drawback is that you have to replace YOUR shoes a little more
frequently!  Every IH I have ever had has had this option-though I am
pretty choosy in what I buy!

Congrats, Tom!  Sounds like you've done another bang-up job!

Michael