Re: Travelall - it lives

MikeIIDC@domain.elided wrote:
> but I also need to get my dash
> > lights back on-line.. driving at night with DARKNESS in front of you is a
> > little spooky.
>
> First off, Congratulations!!!  I know that feeling of getting this huge,
> unmovable mass and getting it to move under its own power!  Quite
> exhilerating!!!

I've never ridden/driven in a Travelall before.. :-)

> Secondly, what are you, some kind of girly-man or something?  I can't
> remember the last time I had dash lights!!!  I didn't think IH's came
> with dash lights!!!  I thought that was one of them there

Well, I may not be John Landry, but I *DO* like to read what gauges I
*DO* have when I'm driving. :-)

> > Oh yeah, I climbed in and stuffed my foot through the floor.  Hmmmm..
>
> And what is wrong with this?  Once again, have you ever had an IH
> before?  This IS a factory original option-the "Flintstone" brake
> package.  Much more effective than them fancy drums and discs!  This

LOL.  Well, my Scouts may need new body mounts, and I've had mud-spray
in from the floor, but never have I put my foot THROUGH the floor.

> system never gets air in it, the booster never goes out, and the only

Hmm.. seems to have FULLTIME air in it.. whaddya mean??!

> Congrats, Tom!  Sounds like you've done another bang-up job!

Now to get a spring bushing and bolt and fix the driver's front
spring... then I can start cleaning it up overall and making it truly
road worthy...

Still the rear window to deal with, wiring to repair and trace, and the
whole heater/Air conditioning bit that's been butchered...

-Tom