Re: Air Shock Lift idea

If keeping the tires out of the fenders is the UTMOST concern for the
time being.. and I didn't care about ride quality (as John Landry hinted,
you don't care about ride if you put air shocks on), I might be tempted
to just lower the bump stops - drastically if need be.

If it doesn't rub at-rest, you *could* fabricate some type of lowered
bump stop that stops the axle RIGHT THERE if you wanted a really bad
ride..

What size tires are these?  If it's a 3/4T Wagonmaster, shouldn't it
handle 33" tires?

The 235/75R15 stockers on my 1/2T Travelall sure look small.. wanna
trade? ;-)

-Tom