Front hub studs

Hi all,
  An unfamiliar thunk-thunk was heard this morning, and I discovered
that I hadn't cranked down on the lug nuts on the driver's front wheel
after I did a routine brake inspection.  I had driven it yesterday about
20 miles before I noticed it this morning.  The studs have been chewed
up to the point that the lug nuts won't thread back on all the way, and
I can see mangled threads.  The holes in the wheel look like they'll be
okay.  I have a trip planned for this weekend, and need to know if these
are standard parts store fare (part numbers anyone?).  I have a '68 800
4x4.  Where would be the best place to get the studs pressed out/in?  I
haven't pulled the wheel off to see if the brakes got mangled, but it
still stopped with no problems just before the discovery.  Anything to
be aware of when looking at the brakes?  There is brake dust evident on
the wheel, but I think it might just be from the vibration.
  Please cc: to me directly with any replies. Thanks,
Myron

C. Myron Ware   Senior Prog/Analyst, CNE |  NASA Langley Research Center
Email c.m.ware@domain.elided             |  Hampton, Va   23681
http://cnb-www.larc.nasa.gov/~ware/cmw-home.html  (work) or
http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/1370  (non-work)

Thought for the day:  No matter how old you get, you can always
  remember that your memory used to be better.