RE: Air Shock Lift idea

Michael,

Unless you are interested in selling this to a hot-rodder, I'd just replace
the rear tires with some used 235s (or whatever matches the front).  They're
pretty easy to come by, so they shouldn't cost too much.

Since it's 2WD, a lift will be kinda difficult.  The easiest rear lift will
be blocks - no problem.  But the front will take some creativity!

ken