Wagonmaster Tire Scraping

Okay, Folks, I have obviously not been clear, from some of the replies I
am getting.  Please accept my apologies for the repost of information,
but I want to be very clear about this and get whatever advice is out
there.

I have a 1974 IH Wagonmaster 1000 series, 392, AT.  It is a 2WD.  The
prior owner put very large tires on the rear on chrome wheels to make
the thing look a little "HOT ROD"-ish.  The front is in no way involved
in this conversation.  The front has smaller tires on the same chrome
wheels-thus the hot rod look.  Big rear tires with a raised rear end and
small tires keeping the front end low.  The rear tires are too big for
the current set-up, and while driving they scrape on the sides of the
wheelwells/arches of the wheelwells.  This is where some of the rust
that is on the vehicle is located, so I don't want any rubbing at all-it
will tear this up even quicker!  I am looking for the best possible and
frugal solution to get the tires out of the metal back here.  Now I do
realize that new tires is the easy solution.  However, these tires are
very nice, fairly new, and look pretty good.  I would like to maintain
them if at all possible.  If I gte new tires, I would go ahead and buy
four new ones all-around, thus, this would not be quite as cheap as some
other options may be.  Also, the chrome rims appear to be as wide as the
tires, and I am not sure that I can put any tires with a very large
diameter (just so they don't look ridiculous on this truck) on these
rims and still fit under the wheelwells the way they should.
Does anyone have any ideas on this project?  I have e-pics if anyone
wants to see the thing, but the current tires are 32" and rub just to
the rear of center on the wheelwell-enough to cause rubber-burning smell
if driven far, and enough that you are constantly rubbing them a little
just from the mild bumps in any road.  They do not actually touch at
standing still, but are within about a half-inch of rubbing.   only need
advice on the rear, the front is fine.  Or of someone would even tell me
what these came with STOCK, I may just go that route, but am sure they
would look funny on these big chrome wheels.

Thanks!

Michael