Re: Wagonmaster Tire Scraping

A few more thoughts, Mike.

1) What size are on the front?  31x10.50?  or the *stock* 235/75R15
size?  If it's stock 235/75R15, are you telling me you DO NOT have
another pair of 235/75R15s around?  Maybe not the same cool rims.. but
c'mon, SOMETHING else has to have a pair (hint: don't buy tires, borrow
from something else).  If you were closer, I have 8 235/75R15s in very
good shape on stock wheels, and another 12 or so that are in various
stages between "dry rotted" and "OK, I guess"

I can't get rid of 'em!  I'm going to use some on the race Scout when I
tow, and probably another set on the Travelall.. just because the tires
are "worthless".. and I need to wear 'em out.

And yes, 235/75R15s look funny on my 4" lifted Scout.

Or, option 2) to maintain the "street rod" look.. I think you need to
take the 32s off the back, and you could just get some short and wide
tires... low profiles. ;-)  Interco makes Super Swampers in a 30" high x
14" wide size (give or take).. <g>

-Tom