Re: Tom's towing

Chris and Ranae Procyk wrote:

> No Travellall, or even a WM, would be up to that task!!  You're looking at a
> gooseneck trailer and probably dual rear wheels to avoid endangering
> yourself and everybody who crosses your path.

;)  So a 1Ton Travelette with a goosneck... ;)

I'm just failing to see the big advantage of a tow rig if it means I
have to leave something behind!  At the start of this week, I was
planning to take my two Scouts (driver & racer) to RMIHR.  Tow one with
the other.  Now I have a tow-rig, but I'm still stuck at only 2 trucks
to RMIHR... but now I have THREE to decide between.  Hmm.. how did I
help myself here?

As far as RMIHR goes, I still think I'll be towing the racer with the
driver and take both Scouts.. and leave the Travelall at home.  For my
racing engagements, however (after I get the T'all running) I think the
Travelall will do just fine.  And for long distance wheelin' trips,
again, the T'all would be used to tow my driver/trail rig to the trail
head.  But racing *and* wheelin' gigs?  Hmmmm...

-Tom