Tom's towing

>Now, a little further down the line, I'd like to see about a 25'
>flatbed/car hauler.. build one if I can.. a car trailer big enough to
>haul TWO Scouts on (or, for wheelin' trips, one Scout and a friend's
>EBronco).  Would this Travelall be up to the task?

No Travellall, or even a WM, would be up to that task!!  You're looking at a
gooseneck trailer and probably dual rear wheels to avoid endangering
yourself and everybody who crosses your path.

But, I'm never one for planning more than 2 yrs ahead, and even then I don't
commit much money/energy into preparing for anything beyond a year.  Even at
my more settled age, life just seems to do what it wants to when it wants
to.   When I was your age, it was like being a different person every couple
of months!

In Use: 70 1210 4x4 TE, 73 1210 WM
Project (2nd time) 67 1000B PU
Parts: 67 1000B TA   68 1100 4x4 TA  72 1010 TA