Parts and Jacobs

Hello again,
 I have lined up (I think) the parts I need to switch
from the current single speed t-case in my Scout to a
Dana 20. Tom M. suggested I go ahead and pick up the
rear drive shaft as a spare even if not needed for the
swap. Does anyone know about front drive shaft length
differences for the single speed vs. D-20? It's going
on a '73 d-30 front 304 3-speed trani.
 Next, my brother-in-law has a used Jacobs electronic
ignition that he used on his '65 Mustang until he pu
in a new EFI motor. Anybody know if this set-up will
work on the Scout? Different parts needed? Anybody
running with a Jacobs set-up,like it/hate it?
TIA,
Russ