Re: two transfercases

>I have a friend in Canada that made his own adapter like we're talking..
>NP203-->NP205 mated.  10" longer than the '205.  He made the NP203 look
>like a TH350 output shaft.. which went nicely into his NP205.  He had
>some custom gears made and some sleeves n' such.  Advanced Adapters is
>working on this "X2 Doubler" for around $1,000 at the moment.

Do you have a contact at AA?? I only know Richard a little bit, but may
call him to talk about this. A better introduction would help a LOT!!

Got this design laying around to add some parts to the tail of an NP 201
that would do the following:

Give you:

About 50% stronger than a 205 in 4 wh. HI.
All gears, no chain
2 wd, rear only, HI
2 wd, rear only, LO
4wd,  , with an interaxle differ, HI
4 wd., locked between the axles, HI
4 wd., locked between the axles, LO (2.00 :1 LO ratio)
1 Neutral position in which turning the input shaft lubes the case (for
warm-up, or whatever)
Another Neutral position in which turning the rear output shaft lubes the
case (for flat towing)

A 203 reduction case could also be mated to the front of this deal to get a
compound low range.

I can't imagine anything much sweeter!

What do you think?? Like I said--do you know anybody at Advance?? I have a
buddy who knew Lloyd Novak real well taking to Lloyd about it, but then
Lloyd got sick and died on us!! :-(

Regards, Greg