Re: two transfercases

Greg Hermann wrote:

> Do you have a contact at AA?? I only know Richard a little bit, but may
> call him to talk about this. A better introduction would help a LOT!!

I'm afraid I don't have a "contact" at AA.. I spoke to a sales person
after I received an email from them.  I had emailed about a double low
kit for a Scout II.. they had something for a *Bronco* Dana 20 which I
think involved the NP203 reduction box.. and something about the 203/205
combo.. but no 203/20..

> A 203 reduction case could also be mated to the front of this deal to get a
> compound low range.
>
> I can't imagine anything much sweeter!

Hmm.. can I lift this box?  John Landry's envious of me that I can bench
press a Dana 20 in n' out of my Scout (the 4" lift and 33s helps).. but
I'm told the '205 is heavier.

How much stronger is the divorced Rockwell than the NP205?  I have
access to a Rockwell..

-Tom Mandera, Helena MT
http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout