Re: Kids/RMIHR

In a message dated 4/14/99 9:06:09 PM Central Daylight Time,
owner-ihc-digest@domain.elided writes:

> Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 18:27:11 -0700
>  From: "Rik DesJardin" <rik@domain.elided>
>  Subject: Re: Kids/RMIHR
>
>  It's always tougher to attend events with pre-2yrs old children.  My focus
>  is to try and be family oriented choosing events that can be enjoyed by all
>  and create the least amount of hassle for the parents.
>  If  it was remotely possible to get me and Eldon there we would have a kid
>  at almost every age level. (grin)  I f my family was there we probably get
>  baseball game started too.
>  Rik

  As I recall from RMIHR 98, my kids spent most of their time munching on Tom
Mandera's snacks, drinking his pop, and hanging around Tom's campsite.  Maybe
(uncle?)Tom M should provide the entertainment for the young'uns?  <G>

   But you are right Rik, with both our clan's we could cover quite a range
of ages.  Mebbe the older daughters of mine/ yours / willys etc would want to
orgainize some activities for the younger ones?  Just an Idea, I'll have to
check it out with 'em.

Eldon