Fan Shroud for 74-75 PU or TA

     Binders,

        Since I'm coming to Tulare, and I'm bringing parts and getting some
     parts, I'm wondering if maybe someone somewhere can check something
     out for me.  I have no way to check the parts yards in the Southern
     California area as I will be driving in to Tulare and right out again
     for home.  I still need a fan shroud for a 74-75 Pickup or Travelall.
     It's the DEEP one about 12" deep, made of fiberglass.  I'm sure that
     there exists this shroud in a yard somewhere waiting to be joined with
     me, but I don't know where.  If anyone could take a couple of minutes
     and call their local favorite wrecking or pull-yer-part yard, I would
     be forever grateful.  Basically this is the only large stumbling block
     keeping my '74 2wd from being on the road.  With temps in the 90s this
     week and probably 100s next month, I don't plan to sit in traffic
     without the shroud.

        Any help is appreciated,  Money too!

        -Joel

        '76 Scout II 345/727