Re: Electronic Distributer question

I have an MSD box on my Traveler and a Mallory Unilite distributor.  The
Unilite uses a Laser for the triggering.  This has a 3 prong plug that I had
to wire to the MSD, I know that there were directions either from MSD or
Mallory.  The only problem is that the Laser can't have a voltage spike.
Mallory also make a filter that I put in between the MSD and the Unilite, it's
cheaper to pay for the filter ($25) than for the Laser ($85).  I have had this
setup for over a year, I like it so far.

Bruce Slykhouse Jr.