Electronic Distributer question

Hey its time to go full MSD ignition system on the Travler and get it up to
snuff for this summer.

QUESTION: Does anyone know of a company(Mallory?) that makes an electronic
distributer that plugs into the MSD ignition boxes? I dont want to go
points or Ignightor if there is such a beast.

The other option to this will be ordering the Chevy 350 MSD ball bearing
Distributer for $209 and have it machined by my buddie to be like the
distributer on the 345-392's now. He may have to cut and weld the shaft,
but at least it will be MSD and plug directly into my system making it
fully MSD except for the spark plugs (champion v-power).

Thanks and a quick reply to the digest and myself is appreciated as I would
like to order Tommorow. Thanks

The Fleckster

1979 Travler,
345CID,  727 auto, 2bbl Digital fuel injection w/cloosed loop, headers,
cam, MSD ignition (soon), MSD 15 degree timing Retard Control.
4 wheel disk brakes, lock right rear, 3:54 gears, 33-9.50-15s BFG mud TA's
4" lift, Rancho 9000's,
Prelude S.I. seats on lock boxes, lock center console,
Hella offroad H-4 head lights w/ diamond blue coating (55 low-100 high beam)
Auto Meter Guages, Grant steering wheel, Custom Bumpers w/ stainless
brushgards
Hammerite Paint Job, Rolled once, on board air,
Blah Blah Blah