Triangle lift kit

I'm sure this question has been asked a few times but here it goes anyway. I
am going to replace my worn out stock springs, and i got a case of the "might
as wells" You know, while i'm replacing the worn out springs i might as well
lift Scout while i'm doing it.  My question is what is involved in installing
the 4" lift traingle springs?  I have the means to accomplish the task i am
just wondering about driveshaft angles and steering geometry and so forth.
Also where would be the best place to purchase  the springs.
												Thanks in advance,
												Jim
												1980 International named "Scout"