Re: Hearsay

As wonderful as it would be to buy a new Scout there are an awful lot of
problems (and some history) in the way.  The differences between the needs
of the HD truck market and the SUV market are even greater today than they
were 20 years ago.  I can't see yuppies that buy $40K luxury SUVs going
into a Navistar dealership.

Still, we can dream...

Bob
77 Scout II

At 10:15 PM 2/11/99 -0800, Tom Harais wrote:

>Although this idea of a "reborn Scout" might seem far fetched based on the
>demise of the IH light line and the fact that Navistar builds HD trucks, if
>you step back for a minute and look at the bigger picture, it might make
>some sense.
>
>What has been the biggest growing market for autos in the last ten years?
<SNIP>