Re: Hearsay

John, I disagree.  I think a 1 ton will come soon, but I also think they
will make a SUV, just not very soon.  I'd be surprised to see one in the
next 5 years, probably more

joe

On Fri, 12 Feb 1999 14:42:27 EST Suprscout@domain.elided writes:
>Subj:	Re: Hearsay
>Date:	99-02-12 14:35:30 EST
>From:	Suprscout
>To:	tjhemh@domain.elided
>
>There will be no Scout From Navistar  and I did not say Volvo/Navistar
>or
>Navistar/Ford. I'll go out on the limb and say Navistar will not be
>bought by
>anyone.  The SUV market is too saturated as it is and Navistar plainly
>could
>not compete here. They will and should consider the 1ton pickup market
>believe........ Sorry Folks the Scout will never be again just face
>it!
>
>John Glancy

Joe Dufresne email (normal) Josad@domain.elided email (with attachments)
josad@domain.elided, ICQ #25751950, homepage
http://www.geocities.com/Baja/Trails/6536/index.html, Scout Page
http://www.geocities.com/Baja/Trails/6536/scout.html PGP public key
avadiable upon request

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]