RE: Land Grabbers Poll

I probably shouldn't mention this, but if you REALLY want to throw the poll,
just go into your C:\windows\temporary internet files directory (if you're
running Win95) and look for a cookie called "Cookie:<yournamehere>@domain.elided"
If you sort that directory with the most recent at the top, it'll be easy to
find.  Delete this file each time after you vote and you can vote as many
times as you want.

Not that I'm suggesting you do that or anything....
That would be morally reprehensible!
Or something.

Bryan
1970 800A