Starting Engine

If you'll forgive an elementary question:

The 152 is back on the (bare) frame after a rebuild.  Provisions are in
place for a fuel supply and exhaust.  Since the body (and everything else)
is off the frame, what kind of wiring needs to be installed to start the
engine and tune it.  I'd like to have the engine running smoothly before I
pick it up from the guy that rebuilt it for me.  It'll probably be next fall
before the body goes back on.

TIA,

Chad Sibert
Jamestown, NC