Rough Idle when warm

Hey List,

I've got a '74 392 and it was running great.... until.....
about a week ago it started to idle very rough after it was warm... I
assumed a vacume leak, and replaced the PVC valve (the one at
the back of the valley pan) and it idleed (sp) great for about a 2
days then wammo right back to an idle mess. If I plug the hose to
the pvc valve in the valley pan completely it still wont idle smoothly
(as it did before... which is what told me to replace the PCV valve)..
but I don't see/hear any other vacume leakes... any ideas??

Phill
Bowles Avenue Eye Care, Inc.
Littleton Colorado
We treat every pair of eyes as if a PERSON is attached
http://www.denver.net/~plknapp