Land Grabbers Poll

Thought you guys might be interested.

Hey everyone, seems they're at it again/always.  There is a
poll on the following link.  Right now, over 78% of the voters are
in favor of claiming more land in the name of "Wilderness Area."
Let's see if we can create an upset on their poll.  It only takes a
second to click on "No" and press "Vote".

Only 22% of the votes are NO.  Don't people understand that once
declared "wilderness" the land is gone forever.  It's not saved for
our children, it's just gone.

Should the U.S. government declare more land to become protected
wilderness areas?

http://www.cnn.com/TECH/science/9902/09/utah.wilderness.enn/

When I voted, it had climbed to 27% (940 to 343).  Sure, it's not a
scientific poll (you don't even have to live in the USA to vote) - but
I wouldn't be surprised to see them use the results of this poll later!

If you haven't voted yet - do it now!  If you haven't forwarded it to
everyone you know that can help turn it around - do that too - right
after you vote.  It couldn't be any easier!

Heck, vote from as many different computers/log-ons as you can - it
doesn't seem to allow multiple votes from the same
machine/connection/whatever