Re: Land Grabbers Poll

> Only 22% of the votes are NO.  Don't people understand that once
> declared "wilderness" the land is gone forever.  It's not saved for
> our children, it's just gone.

Hmmm. The last time I was backpacking in a Wilderness Area it was still
there (I had to park the Travelall a mile or two so from the boundary --
still way past the Forerunner I saw - snicker snicker).

The poll was
 1180 votes (58%) Land Grabbing Tree Huggers
  842 votes (42%) Smog Spewing 4-wheelers

I had to abstain from voting.
-Eric

--
Eric Hegstrom                                   tele: 520-617-0072 x402
Sonoran Scanners, Inc.             email: ehegstrom@domain.elided