RE: VALENTINE'S DAY PROTEST II...

Laurel Eppinger wrote:
> Epp has even got me doing Scout sightings now!!  Epps Wife (Laurel)

Well, that makes two women I know that can spot scouts!  Jennifer does that
as well, and it always cracks me up.  Sometimes she gets fancy, and will
guess the year.

I just went downstairs and told her about your comment.  She was relieved
that she wasn't the only woman doing it.  Then she immediately handed me the
LL Bean catalog with the scout that Dan referred to!

Ken Farmer
Who is required to make thoughtful comments about womens garments in return!