Selling it off!

Well, if you guys check out the BinderBulletin, you will see my ad.  I
am trying to get responsible/use common sense and sell off some of my
growing collection!  I don't think any of you will want the stuff, but
will be more glad to have me rid of it, as it will cut down on the
stupid questions I ask (hopefully!  Fewer vehicles, fewer projects,
fewer mistakes!).  Anyway, if you know anyone looking for the world's
flakiest Scout II or the world's coolest wrecked old-style T'all, send
them to the BinderBulletin classifieds!

Michael