345 in Scout 800, and possible Scout sighting

Joe,
You will be better off in the long run putting a 196 out of a Scout II in
your Scout, as the 4 cyls in the 80/800's were slanted to fit under the
hood right (at least that is what Howard and a few others have said).

David,
Whereabouts is this 196 located??  How much $$?  I am interested, but
won't have $$ until this summer sometime.  I am in IN, so the closer the
better.:)

As for the Scout sighting, I *think* I may have seen one on Alley McBeal
last night on Fox.  I have it on tape since I thought I was going to miss
it.  Unfortunately, I don't have a video capture board, or whatever you
need to get the frame(s) off of the tape.  It was just a quick shot of it,
maybe 2 seconds.  It was black, and not really close, so I couldn't tell
really well, but the shape was right.
Anyone (Tom??) know of a way to hook my TV/VCR up to the computer via RCA
cables and use something like RealPlayer to get the image onto the
computer???  Did anyone else see this?
TIA.

Dan Felix