Rover RTI

alice@domain.elided wrote:
> squeeze in some amazingly tight spaces ...tighter if you don't care
> about scratches. I used to own a Traveler and while the extra space

Hmm.. I seem to qualify for that... *squeeze* between those trees, Tom!

> directly compare them with the Scout2 ...well, yes the LR has greater
> axle articulation (but, for me, I would much rather have the bit more

Have you seen an RTI figure for the stock LR?  And which years?  FWIW,
my bone stock '77 Scout II scored a 730RTI... better than any stock Jeep
did in FourWheeler's tests (I haven't seen the #s for a stock TJ
recently... it may outdo the Scout)

Oh.. 730 was with the anti-sway bar connected.  Drive the Scout out the
show room (OK, let it sit for 20 years) and up the ramp, and 730.

-Tom