Parts

All,

This is not Ken, it's his wife, Jennifer.  Keep it clean you pukers!

I have attached a .jpg file of a bracket I need for the 74 Travelall.  From
what I have learned so far is the bracket was only used on the 4WD TA.

Let me explain the picture:  The bracket is the "L" shaped bar that comes
out of the frame, through the anti-sway bar and has threads on the end.
This is the good side.  The other side is not attached at all.  I will also
need the rubber bushings that go with it as well.

1.	What is the bracket's name?
2.	Where can I get a hold of it? New? Used?
3.	Should I replace both sides?  (The good side doesn't look so good!)
4.	Would it be easier to fabricate a new one?

In addition to the bracket, the anti-sway bar bushings are getting replaced.
I can't do this until I get the bracket.  I also realized that I've been
hauling stuff (1100lbs).  With this bracket detached and bushings
practically gone, did I hurting the vehicle?

Next question:  Ken tells me that someone had been talking about replacing
the antenna assembly a while back.  I picked up an assembly last week and he
told me to talk to you guys first.  Is this the 8th task that Hercules
turned down?  BTW, this is on the '75 TA 2WD.

Any recommendations and information would be helpful!

Thanks,

Jennifer "Ken Farmer's Wife" Farmer
80 Scout
75 Travelall 2WD