Re: Dan ...LLBean Photo

Michael & Others,
SameOldSameOld ...only one LLBean photo, a double spread, kinda'
blurry.  I have asked a couple of times about what I deem to be
...inconsistencies.  Gives impression of trailing use ...but just
another glossy ad photo.  LLBean and Lands' End both do it.

Which reminds me:
Years ago, I offered a photo to Lands' End of a pair of their shorts
in action ...hang drying off the boom while close reaching near
Beaver Island, Lake Michigan.  Yeah, the deck was dirty ...spray
and crap flying everywhere.  They declined ...I guess they (and
LLBean) would rather use obviously staged photos ...no dirt,
no wear, no pain, no blood ...just a yuppie pretend world.

Sorry for the severe tangential veer.
Thanks for listening ...I gotta' go unwind.   Mark