RE: Only buy vehicles from anal owners (was RE: Scout Trip)

John Landry wrote:
> He wanted to know if he could tow his Scout down to my house and
> have me drop in that new V392 I just rebuilt.  After I got through
> laughing, I told him I'm sure I could if he waved enough $$$ under
> my nose when he got here... even though the engine is definitely not
> for sale.  Ya know, you sort of become attached to an engine you
> spent almost every night rebuilding for nearly two
> months.  It's sort of like family now. <grin>

Yeah, John you laugh now, but someday your wife will make you take it out of
the living room, and actually install it into a vehicle that will get it all
messy! At that painful moment, keep me in mind - it might be easier to let
it go, than to watch, in horror, as your child gets oily, dirty, and worn in
your Scout before your very eyes! ;-)

Ken F