Re: Only buy vehicles from anal owners (was RE: Scout Trip)

In Linda Tripp's secret telephone recording, Monica and pharmer
<pharmer@domain.elided> were heard saying...

>John Landry wrote:

>>It's sort of like family now. <grin>

>Yeah, John you laugh now, but someday your wife will make you take it out of
>the living room, and actually install it into a vehicle that will get it all
>messy! At that painful moment, keep me in mind - it might be easier to let
>it go, than to watch, in horror, as your child gets oily, dirty, and worn in
>your Scout before your very eyes! ;-)

I know... the thought of this is almost more than I can take.  Maybe if I
first seal the engine in some sort of polyurathane clear coat, the finish will
last longer and wipe clean easier? <grin>

John L.
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com      |
Conservative Libertarian        |  Scout(R) the America others pass by
Life Member of the NRA          | in the Scout Traveler escape-machine.
WA Arms Collectors              |
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.   | 1976 Scout II Traveler "Patriot" model
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/ |     1977 Scout II Traveler (Parts)