Re: Only buy vehicles from anal owners (was RE: Scout Trip)

In Linda Tripp's secret telephone recording, Monica and pharmer
<pharmer@domain.elided> were heard saying...

>Speaking of which, I'd buy John Landry's, as soon as he finishes the body
>work!

Last night I spoke with another Digest lurker Rick Wild.  He's been having
trouble with the V304 in his 77 Scout and although he's getting close to
pinpointing the exact problem and fixing it, it's been very frustrating for
him.

He wanted to know if he could tow his Scout down to my house and have me drop
in that new V392 I just rebuilt.  After I got through laughing, I told him I'm
sure I could if he waved enough $$$ under my nose when he got here... even
though the engine is definitely not for sale.  Ya know, you sort of become
attached to an engine you spent almost every night rebuilding for nearly two
months.  It's sort of like family now. <grin>

John L.
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com      |
Conservative Libertarian        |  Scout(R) the America others pass by
Life Member of the NRA          | in the Scout Traveler escape-machine.
WA Arms Collectors              |
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.   | 1976 Scout II Traveler "Patriot" model
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/ |     1977 Scout II Traveler (Parts)