February FourWheeler

Well, I went to the newsstand to get the March FourWheeler and see the
write-up on the RMIHR, and they only had Feb.  Since I had not gotten it
last month I decided that I would get it anyway.
On pages 19 and 81 is the coolest truck I've ever seen!  (Okay, another
use of hyperbole/exaggeration, but it is a damn cool truck!)  However, I
could not find a caption anywhere stating what it is.  There is an
emblem right on the side of the hood, and it appears to say, "SUPER
______ POWER," with the company name in an oval where the blank is.  It
appears to me that it could say, "White," but I am not familiar with
their history.  Did they make 4WD vehicles back in the __'s, whenever
this truck was made?  If anyone can ID this truck for me I would
appreciate it.  Then I'll know what to look for when I've graduated,
paid off my loans, established myself, and bought a place with a HUGE
pole barn to store all my stuff.

Thanks!

Michael