A Red Scout Called My Name (maybe, or maybe NOT!)

Greetings All,

I've had my eyes on a Scout which has "For Sale" shoe polished on the
windshield. It's been parked where it is for about 3 weeks or so.  Finally, my
curiousity is getting to me.  I stopped tonight, and checked it out.  It was
unlocked.

Here's all I know for certain:

Looks as if 1/76 is date of mfgr.

VIN# F0062FGD25463
TYPE: MPV
Mileage:  43552.4
Motor: Unknown.
Tranny: Standard
Very slight rust.  One fender in primer. Rest of body looks pretty clean!

I'm completely unfamiliar with Scouts (various models and vintages).

What can anyone tell me about this beast.  What "model" is it?
What would a reasonable sale price (range) be?
What is desired or to be avoided in these models (ie; what hubs are "good" or
"bad" and how can I tell by looking?, ditto tranny, etc.).

All responses appreciated!

Cheers,

--Pete
--