RE: Starter Questions

Michael,

I've got a '74 Travelall 100 that came from the factory with the holly
"goldbox" ignition (I think only some 74s got them).  Your '73 should
be the points distributor.  My wife recently replaced the goldbox in
our '75 for just $43 from pepboys.  It's a simple change (aside from
the difficulty of getting leverage on tight screws against the bulkhead,
and the proximity of the fuel evap cannister).

I don't remember starter removal difficulties, do you have an IFS WM?

Ken Farmer