off roading trip in pa

december 4,5,6,7 my club occ. will be going to hazelton pa,
(i'll have the details on the club web page soon.)
for now details are as follows

hazelton is in pa near rt 81
we will be offroading in the paragon off road park a HUGE 1000's of acre
private park.
there is camping and off roading for a small daily amount for non club
members (details to will forward when known) please check occ web page
for new details at: http://www.off-road.com/~occweb/
ive reserved the rooms and sent the deposit. to hold the rooms.
right now
peter g
mark s
matt
ben
and myself  have reserved rooms.
if extra rooms are needed they will be avalible at the club rate of $32,
for up to 2 people at the economy motel
please contact me if you would like a reservation, you can try for a
room when you arrive also if you like .

i will be paying for the rooms monday, you can write me a check, or pay
cash  before you check out of the hotel.

if you arrive at the hotel and were not there, just tell bob that your
with occ and he will check you in.

here are directions from 81 to the ecconomy motel
take exit 41 stay right  onto 93 south.
2nd light go left onto airport rd.
3rd light make right onto 309 south
go pst light and ramada inn hotel is on the right across from the mall.
from the highway you can follow the signs for the holiday inn or the
ramada.
hotel phone is 717 455 5866

my pager is 800 861-5717
 home       is 703 385 4713
cell is             703 624 3824 (don't leave a voice message)

friday we are going to leave from Jerry"s subs and pizza at faircity
mall fairfax city, va. (rt236 ) no later than 8pm. we use cb ch 4. i'll
be
happy to meet with persons in
maryland on the way.

sat we will wheel. meet people at the blue comet diner in hazelton, to
get them in the gate. around 9-10am for breakfast, staying later only
unless straggles call me and need me to wait for them.

sunday more wheeeling.

monday iam going to harry's u pull it in hazelton for parts. anyone can
join in. (they have ihc and scout parts at increadable prices!)

this is an official club trip.
you need not be a member to particapate.
if any one wants to show up last minute at jerry's thats ok!

feel free to e-mail me with questions if any binders out there want to
join in.

mike a